CKX Titan Air Flow Backcountry Helmet, winter Solid – Included 210° Goggles
Titan Air Flow Helmet - Backcountry
$$Designed for action, the Titan Air Flow is the perfect helmet for fans of sporty backcountry high intensity rides. Enjoy maximum air circulation thanks to its many ventilation ports, a perforated lining and optimized components for ventilation and breathability.
Stay the course to the top and miss nothing of the landscapes to conquer, thanks to the exceptional field of vision provided by the 210° backcountry goggles with ventilated foam. To converse with your riding buddies, drink or simply breathe the fresh air, no need to remove your helmet, just open the removable muzzle, a unique characteristic of the CKX Titan helmets.
Are you a fan of the backcountry style in its true tradition? Opt for the CKX Titan Air Flow.
Numerous patent applications are pending.
- Fiberglass composite or carbon fiber shell
- Carbon fiber weight: 1350 g ± 50 g (without goggles)
- Fiberglass composite weight: 1450 g ± 50 g (without goggles)
- 2 shell sizes (XS-L/XL-3XL)
- 4 EPS sizes
- Dual air vents on each side
- Integrated front air vents
- Amplified air intake at muzzle
- Removable muzzle to free the lower face
- Height-adjustable peak
- Perforated lining, removable and washable
- Open cheek pads, removable and washable
- ProClip quick release chin strap
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 standard
210° goggle features :
- Fully ventilated polyurethane flexible googles 210° frame
- Yellow double lens, UV protection, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment
- Removable nose guard
- RapidClip strap
- 2 removable breath guards: Neoprene and rubber
- 2 chin curtains: A long and a short one
- Vent plugs
- Mount and security cable for GoPro cameras
*The Titan Air Flow can be equipped with a heated lens when you purchase the transformation packages (120098 clear / 120099 yellow).
$$*The Titan Original Electric Combo includes electric goggles. - Offered only for helmets in black matte fibre glass (512634) or glossy black (512624) and for the carbon version (512614).